Terms & Conditions
CLIENT AND COACH AGREEMENT
- The trainer/coach will use their skills and knowledge to design a safe programme of exercise that will take into account the personal goals, fitness levels and exercise likes and dislikes.
- The trainer/coach will provide the coaching, supervision advice and support that the client may need to help them achieve their goals. The client’s progress will be regularly monitored and the programme revised and adjusted accordingly.
- All client information will be kept strictly private and confidential. If the trainer requires further medical information from a practitioner, the client must provide such details.
Personal Training and life coaching Terms and Conditions
- Your trainer/coach may require a letter of ‘medical clearance’ from your GP. Please be aware that your GP may charge you for this.
- 24 hours notice of cancellation is required for all appointments.
- All the blocks, sessions and monthly calls must be paid in advance. Bank account will be provided at the time of booking
- The 10 PT sessions course will have to be completed within 4 months of the purchase.
- The 20 PT sessions course will have to be completed within 6 months of the purchase.
- The 30 PT sessions course will have to be completed within 8 months of the purchase.